Butrón Castle, Spain
2021.10.24 06:58 Alligatorseeyoulater Butrón Castle, Spain
2021.10.24 06:58 strawbrry_purin About Childe in Labyrinth Warriors
Is there any special reason why he doesn't get kicked out of the domain once we finish it?
submitted by strawbrry_purin to Genshin_Lore [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 X1nfectedoneX Nick JM from the FIRE telegraph article last week has posted a video addressing the comments and it's pretty funny! This sub gets a shout out :)
submitted by X1nfectedoneX to FIREUK [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 aCacklingStump Hi, I'm new here. Here's a story.
When I was in college I tried to date someone. I'll be honest, it was a social experiment to see if I could even do that type of thing. They were straight and male and at the time I thought that was what I was attracted to so I found someone who could really hold a conversation on some things we both loved, comics & films and ran with it. I thought I'd try being super girly in the relationship and we would hold hands, go to the movies, I'd walk him to his dorm after class, I almost got him to quit smoking (didn't work) etc. We never kissed and I rarely let him hug me (I get really grossed out by hugging, I'm sure there's some PTSD involved there). Anyway, I made it very clear from the start that I wasn't into a physical romance and that I was just looking to hang out and try going on some dates, nothing crazy. But even then, I felt like I was faking attraction the whole time. I was determined to make myself try with this perfectly decent human though. I kept telling myself that I needed to see it through. To what end? I really don't know.
One day he invited me over to his dorm, saying that his roommates were out for the night and we could watch anime together. It was around 10ish and I was off of work so I thought it would be cool to just hang out. Once I got there though, I had this nagging feeling in my head that I should not go up there. (at the time I could not even admit to myself that a boy was asking me over to have sex. I genuinely thought we were going to just chill).
I called him and asked him to come out to my car and we drove around, I was rambling a mile a minute to this boy who was super confused as to why I didn't come up after I was the one who suggested I come over to his place. He casually mentioned that he had lit a bunch of candles in his living room and I genuinely assumed it was a joke (to this day I really really hope it was). I eventually parked because he asked and then he said he was going to kiss me and I ....laughed. In his face. I was so shocked. He seemed so confident that it was going to happen and I told him that was not happening at all and to not expect that from me. I also told him that I would never have sex if I wasn't married. (at the time my religious background was at the forefront of my mind and as a Muslim gal I was like ya sex after marriage is the deal with God I'm pretty sure)
He turned to me with a really confused look in his face and said "...But you told me that you would never get married." and I replied, "Yes." and then he said "And now you're saying you won't have sex unless you're married." and I replied "Yes." In my head I was like, put the dots together man. Outwardly I just nodded and felt gratified, like he had just solved an incredible puzzle that I had been laying out in front of him over the course of months. He did not seem any less confused though.
I then drove him back to his dorm, apologized for wasting his night, and left.
In hindsight, I realize that I was using this man as a representation of all cis straight men to confirm my queerness to me. To have someone physically in front of me and face the fact that I am not attracted to them sexually, and I am not into them romantically. I don't even know how I thought it was okay at the time to do that to a person. I don't blame him for his confusion, my intentions going into that whole situation was concealed from him and that's just wrong.
However, I share this story not only to be really frank and honest to internet strangers, to judge me openly and freely, but also because I genuinely wonder if any other people here have tried this. A sort of social/romantic experiment where they play at dating but never having the intention to be fully invested in the "relationship". I feel like a terrible person for the way I went about it but eh. He ended things pretty quickly after that date gone awry and I never saw him again.
submitted by aCacklingStump to Asexual [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 tokitokiiii My male best friend of almost three years cut me off bc of his gf
I (F26) got cut off by my best friend (M26) because of his new gf.
Him and I loved to joke around and sometimes flirt as a joke. I’ll admit that I did it for validation since it felt good to have a male friend who didn’t just want me for sex. But I never wanted us to be together or do anything sexual with him.
His gf mostly got mad because I made a comment about her not being that pretty which I know wasn’t right. She also got mad at us making flirty jokes late at night and that I would dismiss when he brought her up as a joke.
He reached out one day and told me that if she was to accept our friendship I’d have to apologize. I did, sincerely and things were fine for some months until suddenly he told me he couldn’t have our friendship continue because he realized it didn’t respect his relationship which I don’t understand because I apologized and didn’t do anything since? I feel like she’s controlling her and being insecure and I’m hurt he’d cut me off like that after everything we’ve done together. He meant so much to me.
Is there something I can do to fix it because I’m really hurt.
submitted by tokitokiiii to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 tokenmaker1111 Tweet by TokenMaker#7810
2021.10.24 06:58 dkranj Polar Beat on a new phone - how to get data from the old phone?
I have just moved to a new Android phone and installed Polar Beat.
It works fine but there is no "Latest sessions" shown.
Is there a way I can get all the history I have done with the Beat app on the old phone or is that lost?
Cheers and thnx!
submitted by dkranj to Polarfitness [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 angellove_rm Running Man E576 | 211024
Running Man was classified as an "urban action variety"; a genre of variety shows in an urban environment.The MCs and guests were to complete missions at a landmark to win the race. The show has since shifted to a more familiar reality-variety show concept focused on games. Members
- Yoo Jae Suk
- Kim Jong Kook
- Song Ji Hyo
- Lee Kwang Soo
- Ji Suk Jin
- Yang Se Chan
- Jeon So Min
|Quality ||Release ||Magnet |
|720p NEXT ||Here || |
|720p NEXT ||Here || |
|1080P NEXT ||Here || |
|1080 WEB DL ||Here || |
|1080 ISSUE ||Here || |
|1080 NEXT ||Here || |
|Status ||Stream ||Subtitles |
|Subbed ||Kocowa ||Here |
|Subbed ||VIU ||Here |
Preview: Licensed streaming sites KOCOWA
is a licensed free to stream website. KOCOWA subscription is available in North America and South America. KOCOWAtv is a worldwide content streaming website where people discover, watch and fall in love with K-contents. We provide the greatest amount of K-drama, K-variety and K-pop show on demand with professional subtitles for international ‘Hallyu’ fans in response to the increase in global popularity of Korean culture. They release some of their content for free both on their own, and on their partner platform Viki 2-3 weeks after it aired VIU
is a licensed free-to-stream website, which locks their newest content for 72 hours for premium users. All their content is available for free after 72 hours. VIU is available in Singapore, with some of its content also available in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong & India, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar & Saudi Arabia.
submitted by angellove_rm
to koreanvariety [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 Bell_thehero7 Any new volume ?
Im sorry if it's a stupid question, I've been busy with my exams now I'm free, but I haven't been keeping up with danmachi so can anyone tell me if there is any new volume out?
submitted by Bell_thehero7 to DanMachi [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 LOLCaatz SPOILER: Gigantic feedback post on House of Ashes
I know you're reading this, Supermassive devs. I love your work.
So without further ado, this is what I think. Massive spoilers ahead, but you knew that already.
The plot did not devalue everything we did.
The gore is suitable.
- The first game became easier to survive on replay, as the scariest element (the monsters) were not real, and what we had left was a struggle to survive three insane pirates.
- The second game had a twist that was very thought provoking, a genuinely good piece of storytelling, but more suited for a movie, not a replayable interactive game-movie. In short - if the characters are not real, we sort of feel like we wasted a lot of effort in saving them?
- Until Dawn's massively upped the stakes. In Until Dawn it is revealed that the enemy up to that point was a prankster and the entity that has been killing the cast is far more horrifying than a mere serial killer. This made a second playthrough more terrifying, now that you know the monsters are out there, and going back and replaying it you can notice cameos of them even from the beginning of the game. Even going up that cable car you get the feeling you're heading into the nest of the beast, while in your first playthrough you likely went up without a second thought.
- In HoA we get led on a bit of a goose chase, first they are demons, then giant vampire bats, then infected aliens whose enormous spaceship has been sitting under Iraq for millennia. We sort of already knew we were heading into a nest, but the revelation of what exactly it is and what it means for humanity is what raises the stakes - the situation facing our cast does not change a whole lot, they are surrounded, horribly outnumbered and lost but they knew it already.
The military aspects of the game were well-researched.
- Until Dawn's was horrifying, especially when Jess lost her jaw. I have yet to see anything truly disgusting but House of Ashes comes close - Jason and Salim's deaths in the escape were a standout for me.
- I do think a few of the deaths in some of the games, depending on the storyline, should be truly disgusting. Like Midsommar-levels of body horror, just to keep the player on their toes. I do feel with Man of Medan especially that Supermassive were restraining themselves here a bit, with the people killed by sledgehammer being covered by a jacket or something similar.
- People who have their eyes gouged out, or bleed out from throat injuries, or other similar injuries, do not usually die instantly - if the game reflected it, the deaths would be more impactful. I saw this with some of reanimated Balathu's death scenes and the monsters where they would sort of twitch for a bit before finally dying; seeing some of the characters just light-switch off after suffering an injury that wasn't really instantly fatal was a bit immersion breaking for me. (I'm not a biologist so correct me if I'm wrong here)
The characters are great.
- Man of Medan reused soldier models from I think one of their previous games as an ending prop - they did not look convincing at all to me. I get that they were not really an element of the plot, but still.
- The characters call their magazines "clips" and I hear Jason say "over and out" once. Those are my only real gripes, and they are very minor - the term "clip" I think was pretty big in 2003 and people only started saying "it's a magazine, not a clip" a bit after that, so I mean it's plausible.
- Having actual reloading sequences was nice, considering that in Until Dawn, Mike had a sawn off shotgun that he never reloaded on-screen. Technically, the weapons operate correctly.
- The characters say Sir, Ma'am and use rank appropriately. I think the game captures the disconnect between high ranking officers and front line soldiers well; as well as the dynamics between a squad leader and his sergeant.
- Other military aspects all seem well researched too - little details, too numerous to list individually, things like how Eric is called "Dropkick" and the radio procedure are captured well.
- The issues that I and some other community members had brought up (for example, the moving charging handles on the American rifles) were fixed from what I can see - so props to Supermassive there.
The camera needs work.
- I think one of the pitfalls of "classic" horror characters is they all tend to react the same way in danger. Some cower you have a couple of people who rise to the occasion and be heroic. I found the characters of the first two games to be like this.
- Having military characters who face dangerous situations every day helps to break this trope. You have Merwin, who is not a likeable character but when it counts, he is willing to lay down his life without hesitation. You have Nick and Jason, and laser Salim and Jason, whose loyalty to each other means that they are (potentially) willing to go on what could likely be suicide missions to save their friends.
- Many of them have unique flaws (which set up potential conflicts very nicely) and redeeming qualities, as well as set roles within the team which contrast nicely with each other. They are probably the most diverse cast I've seen - and I now want to play through the mid-game again and discover all of the possible dialog between different combinations of characters.
- The commander and CIA agent, neither of whom are very combat experienced versus the Marines and Iraqi soldiers who are very combat experienced, some of whom suffering from horrible PTSD (Jason, Nick and Merwin - even though he doesn't know it) and all of them handling it in different ways.
- The four officers and three enlisted personnel, and two non-military characters, and the implications this makes for decision making within the story.
- The seven male characters and two female characters.
- The more intelligent characters, and the less educated ones. I liked the unique dialog Jason gave when asked when the moon would go away - "I don't know about space and shit".
- Salim with the spear, Eric with the UV wand, Merwin being able to fix the radio, Nick and Jason with rifles. Rachel being the only American who can speak Arabic. It feels like each character falls into a defined role within the team, making them a lot less interchangeable. Losing Eric in particular has consequences.
- Salim being from the opposing army, Rachel being "queen bitch" and cheating on her husband, Nick suffering from horrible PTSD and potentially being more rattled than the other characters, Jason being aggressive and intolerant, Eric leading them all into the situation and sometimes acting very out of touch, making poorly informed decisions and not respecting the tremendous combat expertise of his men.
- Eric with the prosthetic leg.
- The love triangle, some people found it cheesy but it was refreshing for me. It wasn't a group of teenagers who cannot control their hormones (which is a horror cliche), it is an actual married couple who estranged due to a horrible accident which was her fault, and he became impossible for her to manage, and Nick needed someone to talk to about his PTSD, basically it felt like to me that the three persons involved were all equally in the wrong and it was also understandable how it came to this situation. I kind of wanted all three to be happy in the end. Salim's wife also left him, so I'm curious to see if him and Eric have any unique dialog.
- Jason was actually a surprise to me, I figured he would have been that character who was intolerant and prickly to Salim and only grudgingly allied with him, but the revelation about his past and his struggle with PTSD was very moving and something I did not see coming. Some of his dialog was pretty funny too.
- I think it's great that some characters are very difficult to save (Eric) and some are easier (Jason and Salim). Trying to equalize it between characters would make it boring. I do think, however, that it would be nice if we could save the NPC characters - Dar, Merwin.
- I can see a case for introducing the fixed camera again in a limited capacity, for certain hallway sequences where the over shoulder camera just gets frustrating. If a certain section has say only two useful camera directions and if aimed anywhere else, you just see a wall, I don't really see how a 360 camera will be useful.
- I sometimes found the camera to be difficult to control. It appears the player must right click if the camera is stuck and doesn't want to move - some explanation of this mechanic would be nice.
- I get the impression that there was a big crunch moment for the developers as it is plainly obvious on the first playthrough, to me and I assume any playtesters, that the camera in certain sections wasn't great. In the more zoomed out areas it worked wonderfully.
- Perhaps a hotkey (such as right click) to automatically aim at secrets or items that are in interaction range. I also feel like moving the raise weapon key to right click might be a good idea, it is more intuitive.
- I also found the movement a bit difficult sometimes - the player needs a bit more space than one would think, to move through an area. I think for this specific game, having the character run while the flashlight is lowered may have been appropriate, the only time I would ever lower it was to move somewhere quickly.
Other general comments.
- Nothing major here, I would just like to see more of an epilogue for the characters - even if it's in the form of still images or a moving slideshow and text. We get attached to these characters and the last we see of them is getting interrogated at the base... I want to see Salim and his son, Eric/Nick and Rachel happy together again, or the funerals of the casualties, and whether Caelus continues or is shut down and also the analysis teams within the caverns pulling out the bodies or getting attacked.
- It was foreshadowed well, but the eclipse that occurred at the end did catch me off guard.
- Once it is clear that one will not ever be attacked while in a free-movement section, it is easy to let down one's guard during these sections. This removes the sense of danger that the game works so hard to build... even a couple of cheesy jumpscares with quick-time QTEs, used sparingly, might keep the tension flowing.
- I actually found the crosshair QTE intelligent - with the rifles, it is ok to just aim wherever but with the spear, you must aim for the heart. The game does not directly tell you this with the red crosshair (and so Jason and Salim died in my first playthrough, I thought the QTE was bugged), but you get enough clues during the game to realize this. However, a scene where you stab the creature but it obviously misses the heart may illustrate this better for players. I see a lot of potential for this type of QTE, with targets which are not immediately obvious that can trigger secret outcomes.
- The scene with Clarice and Rachel escaping from the pit was very tense. For the whole time I was wondering when she would turn and attack me, and it was just Rachel and her on some rock walls... you see her, pale and coughing and you are just thinking hey this isn't right, something is really wrong with her.
- I don't mind the plot armor, I would prefer that every player of this game has the opportunity to witness the wonderful dialog between Jason and Salim as that was genuinely the most moving part of the game for me. I would prefer, however, on harder difficulties maybe there are secret early endings that occur if not enough characters survive to the finale, or if everyone dies (perhaps as part of a "High Stakes" mode that gets unlocked after one playthrough)
- Playing as Salim during the curator cut raid was an excellent decision.
- The environments were nice, in some areas acting as a backdrop to the drama between the characters. I did not feel like they were repetitive or anything like that and I didn't see any obviously duplicate assets.
submitted by LOLCaatz
to DarkPicturesAnthology [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 DaddyTJapan DIY Hardware Stores in Japan [Keiyo D2] 4K
2021.10.24 06:58 Flat_E_69 People of Reddit: What body trait (heat-/ cold-/ pain resistance) have you trained? And has the training worked?
submitted by Flat_E_69 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 Franco1875 Twitter says Online Safety Bill needs more clarity
2021.10.24 06:58 ray9 SIN MIDO (신미도) - ENTROPY (엔트로피)
2021.10.24 06:58 paulasaavedral Jugar el mejor aprendizaje para los bebés - Blog LaCestitadelBebe
2021.10.24 06:58 rizeliarabalar Boğuluyo napim kaplumbağaya
2021.10.24 06:58 Minekratt_64 Interesting
2021.10.24 06:58 ruedas252 3 mouseketeers
2021.10.24 06:58 Unfair-Ad6973 Preciosa
2021.10.24 06:58 Xanek 🎵 「鬼KYOKAN」 (ONI KYOKAN) by じーざすP (Jizasu-P) / WONDERFUL★OPPORTUNITY! - Covered by アステル･レダ & 奏手イヅル (Astel Leda 🎭 & Kanade Izuru 🎸)
2021.10.24 06:58 MrFarenhaito ligma balls
2021.10.24 06:58 RegisteredSexyBeast I usually only wear everyday makeup but I’m trying to up my style. Constructive criticism and comments heavily encouraged!
2021.10.24 06:58 YesItsAvi Self Care Sunday | Remove The Mask | Self Love
2021.10.24 06:58 Alternative-Delay-15 My boyfriend doesn't care about my health issues
I have been chronically ill for the past 1 year and undiagnosed as of yet. However, we know I have something neurological as some of my tests show nerve damage in different areas. Anyway, I wont get into the details of what I have but essentially I struggle daily with fatigue and speech issues. My boyfriend said the doctor didnt say what I have is life threatening so just get over it. Problem is I cant just get over it as my symptoms are stil there. He doesnt understand this and doesnt care ultimately. All he does is he plans activities with his friends and late nights drinking and is completely careless about what I think. He says if I dont feel well then I should just stay home while he goes out. What does the internet think here?
submitted by Alternative-Delay-15 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 06:58 retardedm0nk3y Credit card company added a credit card onto someone else’s mobile phone without owners consent.
What can Be about this? They wrote my friend an email saying they were sorry and that they admit that they added the credit card onto someone else’s phone without their consent after my friend complained to them. Before they did this they removed the card from her phone.
submitted by retardedm0nk3y to AusLegal [link] [comments]